SLIDER

Get To Know Me | Linzi Threipland

  • Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you pick as a dinner guest? Oprah. I’m pretty obsessed with Oprah right now, I’ve been watching all of her videos on YouTube and I’m loving the Super Soul Sundays.
  • What would constitute the perfect day for you? Getting up around 9am, having a leisurely breakfast (maybe pancakes), exploring the city, taking lots of pictures, trying out a new restaurant, probably being with my mum or my best friend, catching up on blogs/vlogs, having a really hot bubble bath then getting into bed with fresh sheets and pajamas. Bliss.
  • For what in your life do you feel the most grateful? The people I have in my life, my health and my education.
  • What is your song of the week? Wading – Jhene Aiko
  • What is your Chinese astrological sign? The Pig! It also said pigs ‘are simply possessed of a truly luxurious nature, one that delights in finery and riches’ which is pretty accurate.
  • What is your dream job? A marketing/PR job in the beauty industry. Then again, my mind changes so often that it would be different in a years time!
  • Is there a profession that you see your future spouse doing?Whenever I picture my future husband he’s definitely a professional in a suit so who knows? A fellow business man?
  • If you could tell your 16 year old self something, what would it be?Everything takes care of itself, worry less and enjoy being young. Oh and in a few years you won’t even think about that boy.

No comments

Post a Comment

© LINZI THREIPLAND • Theme by Maira G.